Latest Information regarding Coronavirus
Government and NHS guidelines are regularly updated.
Please follow their guidance to protect yourselves and others.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do
Follow the Government Guidelines
- Stay 2 metres ( 6ft) away from other people
- Use a tissue for coughs and sneezes and throw it away immediately
- Wash your hands regularly
You will be able to get a test if you or your child are displaying any of the 3 main symptoms:
- New persistent or continuous cough
- High temperature or Fever ( For fever: you feel hot to the touch on your chest or back)
- Loss of, or change in taste or smell ( anosmia)
Call 119 or 0800 952 1000 or go to NHS website:
Anyone can spread the virus.