School Uniform is Compulsory
Our school uniform consists of a green jumper (school logo or plain), white polo shirt and grey/black skirt or trousers. During the summer months the girls are able to wear green and white gingham dresses. Black school shoes must be worn at all times and trainers are not allowed.
For PE, black shorts, white t-shirts and black pumps for indoor lessons or trainers for outdoor lessons. In colder weather children are allowed to wear black tracksuit bottoms.
Uniforms can be ordered from the school office.
Additional Summer Uniform:
- Girls may wear green gingham dresses.
- Boys may wear short trousers
Compulsory P.E Kit
- A pair of pumps - Preferably slip on ones.
- White plain t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Jeans or fashion trousers are not allowed.
- No logos on uniforms except for the school logo.
- Jewellery is not allowed except for a watch and small stud earrings.
- Trainers are not permitted.
- No hair cuts which are shorter than a number 3 and no patterns.